Wednesday, April 19, 2006

19/04/06

sleeping beauty here fell asleep and NEVER woke up!

haha... i dunnoe what happened to me. i reached home yesterday, had dinner, and i juz layed on my bed and FELL ASLEEP AT 7!!! ARGH!!!!

I THREW AWAY MY WHOLE EVENING!

what's worse was that i did not bathe. hahahaha... i woke up at 3.30 am to bathe.

after my bathe, i tucked myself under my blanket as it was soooo cold, spent some time with God, and *WHAM! BAM!* i went back to sleep! hahaha...

BEST OF ALL, I COULDN'T GET MYSELF TO WAKE UP THIS MORNING!!! ARGH!!!

for tt, i deserve another detention.

nvm, shall take this day to sort my notes for chem and maths so tt i can file em tmr.. den i'll have lots of fun doing MATHS!!! HAHAHAHA!!!

alright! it's 9.31. still a long day ahead!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home