Thursday, April 06, 2006

06/04/06

got back all my results. am quite satisfied with them!! haha...

not too well done but good enough. i've improve a whole deal! chem, 40%, physics, 45%, maths, 50%. HAHAHA!! my weakest is now the best!?!? hahaha...

PRAISE THE LORD FOR MY GOOD MARKS!

i am motivated to study. think after this module, i am not taking another till after A's... a lot for me to catch up. i have to like finish my assignment for maths and study today la... zzzz... barely did any. took me sooooooo long to solve my maths la! by 10 i was watching lost hahahaha!!!

alright. am gonna rest.

-

am kinda all mixed up in my my heart.
dun really know what's going on.
but in time, i'd noe.
thought i'd juz wait but guess i was wrong.
ha... am sooooo messed up.
wanna put things back where they are.
hope i get everything done and over with.
hope things turn out the way they should be.
i know there's nothing more for me to hope in.
i'm lost in my heart.


i have juz typed everything i feel in which there is no order and it's what ever tt pops in first.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home