Sunday, March 26, 2006

26/03/06

tmr's common test!! haha... anyways, i had lots of fun today with kannan. caught a show "failure to launch" and we found ourselves or rather, myself in a very uncomfortable situation.

i told kannan i felt like watching a romance-comedy show. ended ourselves in a theatre full of COUPLES!! hahahahahaha!!!

oh well. it was stinking funny!

laughed all the way out of the theatre and laughed even more when a malay girl tried walking through a glass door!! hahahahaha... *bumped!* hahaha... so funny, so candid. *ooF* hahahahaha!!!

okok... am high already, gotta go study. told myself i'd focus. i want to try to work to be somebody and not some loser, especially in my studies and tt everyone around me is doing so well too... I MUST WORK HARD!!! (somehow HEH!!!)

alrights, BYE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home