Tuesday, March 21, 2006

21/03/06

hmmm... i've been a BAD boy today!! haha.. i skipped school. =P

ok, i've been doing quite some work today, but still NOT ENOUGH!! haha..

i realised something about me these days. i think i got the sleeping virus!!! i got extra sleep in the morning, den in the afternoon, i slept another 2 hrs!! MY! i'm like a pig now!!! hahaha...

worse, i have been having lots of dreams lately... dreams of pple i want to be with but yet, not the kind of situation i like to be in.

my dreams had those emotions of feeling lost, left out, unwanted, condemned... not to the extreme though, but... i guess maybe this is how i feel deep inside. especially with pple whom i've been missing out on. espcially those i've been close to...

i remember the first dream last night, everyone whom i've felt tt we're not as close as before, were all sitting round a table in the restaurant, and they mentioned tt there was no space for me. worse still, there was this person, who made me feel a sense of desperation because all tt person did was juz agreed with the rest and did not even voice out for me.. soooo freaky...

ha... wierd... i dun really feel good about sleeping anymore. haha... but yea... guess this holiday has made me miss many of you, especially the bintan trip. i did not get to see my region pple for 2 weeks la.. haha...

u all mean more to me than u think u do. u guys juz dun know it.. =)

ok la... enough said... gonna watch tv! =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home