Tuesday, March 14, 2006

14/03/06

blog, my o'pal... i feel lost right now...

i've got sooo many things to do in this short one week holiday... why is it a one week holiday??

i cant wait for everything to be over... i cant wait... i'd rather everything end now. but i dun want to escape. pull me through this God...

i feel like leaving, disappearing, shouting at the top of my lungs, release all the pressure.

i juz cant wait for tmr, i wan to be with my friends. i wanna study, study, study... isolate me, box me up. i need to be alone.

i'm running in circles. i juz wanna feel at ease. i dun wanna be caught up and be boxed up, "held captive" by anything.

haha... i'm lost. in circles.

-

anyway, am watching top gun on HBO. ha... miss that show. this was the show that inspired me to be a pilot hen i grow up. but with the kind of eye sight i have, i dropped the idea soon after...

ha... i remember how i asked my dad to find out all means of curing my eyesight and how he'd comfort me by telling me that he'd send me for operation and stuff. hahaha...

i cant wait to see my future. ha... i cant wait. i cant wait to grow up. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home