Sunday, March 05, 2006

come what may...

come what may.....

oh how i remember that day...
the desperation, the pain...

i understood and new how christian felt as satine was left with no choice but to go to the duke. his desperation... he loved her soooo much...

everytime i think back of that day, i juz feel sooo hurt.. the pain, that desperation, as i knew i would lose you. it hurt me sooo much. so much u know...

i thought i had forgotton how it felt, but no... it pierces my heart soooo deeply... i longed for no other... but u left me...

come what may...
i love this phrase... come what may...

it's been almost 2 yrs since... yet, this feeling inside is still sooo killing...
i will nvr forget what u made me go through.
i will nvr forget the desperation, the pain...

back then, how i wished i would juz die of sickness, of missing u...
i was soo blinded, i din see the world... now my eyes are opened. opened to this wonderful world.

east timor, my friends in MI, pple i love...

i felt christian's pain, but i've yet to experienced the true love between him and satine... how wonderful and yet how sad...

-
anyway, everything's in God's hand. i guess there's no point in worrying, no point in thinking, no point in missing, no point in wondering. what if i was meant to be single all my life? i dunnoe. it doesn't really bother me now.

i'm only 19... will i be getting married at 21? that's 2 yrs away. is 2 yrs too long? no. neither is 3 or 4 or 5 or like till the day i get married.

all i know is tt i dunch know. i dunnoe when, dunnoe who...

was spending my whole lrt ride thinking about it. realised many things.

i am weak. i'd probably need u more than u need me. (the 'u' here defines no one.)

i wanna do well for A's. i dunnoe how, but i'll work hard somehow.

my first step is to retake chinese. i know i'll regret it once i have no turning back, but i'll do it for myself.

i need you God...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home