Wednesday, February 22, 2006

22/02/06

ah... today's modern dance was good! i thought tt it was much better than NUS's "dance blast" or something hahahaha.. =P

i think they did superb! all the hip hop moves and all.. i was like "woah!!" wad do u guys think? haha... only see all the hot girls right!~ heh!!!

ok, training today was kinda like a major killer! i'm soooooooo tired! DEAD! maybe cos i juz ran 2.4 yesterday.. ha...

my body's aching, my neck feels as if it's gonna break. "cuts on my lips and in my mouth, scratches on my legs, bruises on my shoulders, chest and arms.... TOTAL RUGBY!"

haha.. had fun though... we did sooooo much tackling today la...

k.. am super tired... dunnoe how to explain my mood these days... feel really like tt of an introvert. i dun feel like playing a fool, i dun feel like interacting, there's not much pple whom i wish to see... i dunnoe. i feel soooooooo.... I DUNNOE! some kind of sickness man.... muz find a recovery. hahaha... home juz feels sooo depressing and now, going to school is not juz for studying, but being near my friends like ah kiat who would play magic and talk to me. hahaha... of cos not forgetting the rest of the ruggers and tennis girls and ya... ha... type so much but so lazy to name. =P

kk... am off!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home