Tuesday, February 14, 2006

14/02/06

HAPPY VALENTINE'S TO ALL!!!

hahaha.. today, was quite a tiring day for me, i slept lots in class to make up for time lost during the nights, spent making my valentine gifts ya... only made 2 in all, and both costs me a bomb of time! hahahaha... bomb of time hahahaha...

okok, evening today was really exciting! went to orchard and i like saw the whole world there!!! hahaha!! NO WAIT! before that.

"to my dearest samantha cheng, happy valentine's day"
Love,
charles, USA
hahahaha!!! MISS CHENG!!! U MADE ME LOOK SOOO STUPID TODAY!!! HAHAHAHA!!! ok, on behalf of jia lin, who is on behalf of charles to get samantha flowers, i had to carry that whole large bouquet of flowers in my arms and having pple staring at me!!!!
man! it was sooooo embarrassing! they muz be thinking "wah, that guy ar, love the girl a lot, later she nvr turn up. SIAO LIAO!" hahahaha... soooo dumb!! i can hear pple murmuring, staring, laughing and looking at me!! hahahaha...
nono best part, I WAS IN SCHOOL U!!! hahahahahaha... "rich kid"
okok, den i saw like ah wei and like the whole bunch of the "5 wonders" a.k.a "toilet girls" hahahaha.... den i met 2 from 1st 3 months, met heston, (hotel trainee manager sia!! at the age of 20!!) hahaha.... met angel, clara, at NYDC, shanaz's working there tonight too! haha.. stupid, nvr come over give us discount... haiz...
okok, neways, had a wonderful dinner, I WAS HIGH!!! hahahaha... super hyper man! hahaha... i feel like the old me when i'm with the yr2s especially the tennis girls, make me feel young again!! haha.. we chatted had lots of fun. and they had to bear with all my crap and ego! hahahahahaha....
okokokokokok, i am super tired, want to make more roses tonight but guess i'll pass cos my eyes are shutting on me.
HAHAHAHA!! OMG!!! HAHAHA>>> KAMSUTRA!!! HAHAHA!!!!
ok, tt was one of the wierdest gift anyone would give but tt's wad kira got from leney!! ahahahahaha!! *HINT, BIG HINT* AAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA~~~
okok, getting hyper already! muz stop! i wanna sleep!!! hahaha...
nitez pple... love all of u. happy V-day!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home