Monday, February 06, 2006

06/02/06

heh!! alright! i came home earlier cos i wasn't feeling too well... physically and emotionally. hahaha... i nearly wrote it as mentally! =P

guess i needed a short break. i really din have the mood to continue on with the day. actually i would stay in school i did not feel sick.

but neways, i had a great time alone at home. i finished up some GP stuff now i juz met lay kuen to get my notes... hahaha... thanks!

hmmm... sooooo what i want to blog about, i suddenly forgot all about it!!! OH MY WORD! hahaha...

oh... hmmm.. was kinda feeling a lil sad and depressed again. ha.. din wan to do anything. juz kept reading and reading. it helps me keep my mind off stuff. for the past few days i've been reading a lot! haha.. reader's digest and all.. ya..

it helped me today during my timed assignment!! haha.. i think i wrote an average essay. din really like the topic. think i'll get 28? hahaha...

yeps! i feel refreshed nonetheless and i can keep my mind off what's distracting me. during my last few minutes in class, i was chatting with kai kiat.. haha... he and girls... but he knows them well man!! haha... he was juz joking here and there, laughing about some of his experiences, about all the silly CHINA GIRLS! hahahahahahaha....

he really made me feel better, console me, assuring me, hahaha... a friend in times of need. haha.. what a bro. was kinda funny though... nvr thought he would be soooo "wise" hahahaha!! =PPPP

hahaha... ok! i've juz gotten back my chem stuff sooooo i need to chiong my assignment and i wanna study for my practical!! muz score!!! hahahaha... miss lee wrote "gd effort" now i feel so presurized, cos i copied it all from the NOTES!!! AHAHAHAHA!!!

okok, enjoy ur day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home