Sunday, February 12, 2006

12/02/06

alright! haha... am really happy today! haha.. I DUNNOE WHY!!!

i was juz happy to be in service this morning, am happy that i get to see everyone in church. am happy that i'm juz happy. HA! WAD AM I TALKING ABOUT!?!? haha...

ok, kinda spent most of my day at home after tt... maybe i should've gone down for evening.. ha...

anyways, stayed home, played games, complete my maths and gp. ya... nothing much.. watched tv... ha...

ok, anyway, cut the crap. ha... this song. dedicated to you! =D

i dun really know how things are now, but u definitely have a friend here! =)

ha... juz listen and laugh! haha... friends ya... so many things happened. ha... appreciate u alot. ya... but do let me still be a friend ya ok? =)

ha... dunnoe why i'm writing all these, maybe i'm still high from last night lols! no la, juz wanna say, erm... i dunnoe la, haha... take care all of u!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home