Monday, February 13, 2006

13/02/06

ah... 2.20 in the morning, and i'm still awake!! ahahahaha!! am doomed tmr... surely sleep in class.. haha..

anyway, i have been doing something ya... wanted to finish it so tt i wont have to rush it tmr! so ya, still left with GP newspaper cutting...

was juz in my parents room a while ago... wanted to go for a shower.. ah.... it was sooooo wonderful. aircon and best of all, it had the smell of the "OFF!" insect repellent. the fresh scent. haha... REMINDS ME OF TIMOR!!!

why is timor so far away when it felt like juz an island off singapore to me when i arrived... i miss TIMOR!!!

anyway, i juz had to stay in the room a lil longer and think of thoughts that still linger in my head.. nice ones... many many nice and sweet memories... i wish december didn't pass and january did not come..

3 places i miss the most:
1. east timor
2.penang
3.macritchie reservoir

ha... man.. as i type this, i am finally beginning to feel sleepy... how i wish "God, u take me back into your kingdom and spare me this torture on earth..." take me.....

i dun see wad meaning there is on earth. it's all dead and dying. my job left here is to glorify God and to draw all men into his kingdom... besides love, riches means nothing to me. these are the only reasons why i would wish to continue living.

guess i have to get to work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home