Friday, March 03, 2006

3/03/06

ah.... i cant wait for my diploma lessons to be over and done with!!!!

tmr i still have to go back to school la... sianz... i have to finish up on the my presentation which is due once i come back from pre-u 3 retreat.. i regret, i should have partnered pre-u 2s... so tt while i am in bintan, i need not worry about it...

now, i have to rush everything tmr... haiz... i hate it. hope my group mates are of help....

anyway, today was a short and nice day except tt i have school tmr which totally spoils everything!

ALL I NEED IS YOU!!!!

man... i feel sooo stressed.. i feel like juz spending sometime with God...

ah... ok, kap-ed again hahaha... did not go down to fever 06 launch, though i am quite excited about where they're going this yr. i wanna go again to some country and bless them once more.

I DUN MIND GOING BACK TO TIMOR!!!

i will nvr forget tt place... feels sooo near.. i dunnoe why... it's a 4 hr plane ride but i felt tt it was juz an island off the coast of singapore.. haha... miss those pple there...

i realised something... friends really come and go real fast. haha.. i wonder, would i stay in contact with many of u once i've enter the army.. i'd prolly be very lonely... most of u are my sch friends... church friends.... they will be with me always but... i'd miss all u pple in school...

imagine me feeling soooo lonely now. wad about after army!!! i'd be soooo depressed cos i've lost all my friends. they would have met some much more fun guy than me or hahahahaha.... i am thinking tooo much!!1 heh!!!

ok, i'll juz miss most of u la... really... was thinking about it yesterday and today.. haha... like lay kuen.. dunnoe if i'll ever see her again after we collect results. got to know her better and find tt she's quite a great friend! haha... we went to ROCKY'S!!! hahaha YUM YUM!!!

i missed rocky's so we dropped by there for dinner. hahaha...

okok... am gonna go to bed.... but before tt, my time with God! =DDD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home