Monday, March 13, 2006

13/03/06

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!
I AM WATCHING MY VIDEO ON THE SONG I SANG FOR MILLENNIA IDOL!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! IT IS PUTTING A BIG SMILE ON MY FACE!!!

hahahaha... i miss that night man... the anxiety and the excitement, the cheers and all the laughter. hahahaha... we did well *pat on shoulder* hahaha...

i have like watched the video 10 times and i'm still amused by it hahahaha....

enjoyed myself man... too bad it's all gone and in the past... aw.... miss EVERYTHING!!!

-

i felt i was like in timor during my time there. they had similar building structures like those in baucau. the beach, the sea, reminds me of timor...

as we drove down roads after roads, i saw alters in almost all the chinese's houses.. kinda made me a lil sad. den we drove past a church. and then back to the houses with all the alters.

suddenly, i had a smile on my face. because now, I HAVE ONE MORE NATION I CAN PRAY FOR!!! i guess going anywhere for missions is totally cool with me. be it timor, bintan or any where else, God will make sure that i will enjoy myself doing His work. =D

i cant wait man... grow up, become a photographer, travel the world, take beautiful pics. kannan said some of the pics i took can be sent for competition. HOW COOL! haha... i hope he sends them and i'm looking forward to WINNING!! hahaha... i want to be a PHOTOGRAPHER!!!

"capturing every beautiful thing."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home