Wednesday, March 22, 2006

22/03/06

alright! back home after training and all ha...

today went fine. bet tmr's gonna be better! hahahaha.. =P

okok, sometimes i juz dun understand myself and how i feel... ar... ha... how i wish everything din happen!!! hahaha.... sooo many things, sooooo messy, sooo confusing, i dunnoe what to think.

finished physics! yay!! actually, not exactly la. hahaha... but i am almost done! =D den there's maths which i'm still stumped. need more practice. and finally chem in which i'm prolly DOOMED! hahaha.. need to hand up tmr. haiz...

aiya... how i wished i was in the army. so many things i wont need to think about.

oh ya! u guys remember the johari window thingy i put up in my blog?? haha.. the yr 2s were doing it today for home tutors. haha.. i shall rake up my johari window thingy and prolly place it at my side window. haha... but no one's doing it already!! bleah!! haha...

haiz... guess i'll stop here... wanna go to my bible so tt i can put aside my feelings... =) take care!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home