Saturday, April 01, 2006

01/04/06

thanks bro for letting me go to church. thx man...

and so, the alter call was made and i was hesitating though deep within my heart, i knew i needed to rededicate myself to the Lord.

i went up in the end, stood there talking to the Lord. He knows what i am going through.

2 person prayed for me. both of them spoke directly to me. the first was not to doubt the holy spirit in me but however the second juz hit me as i knew GOD KNEW. how almighty is he...

God spoke to me directly (through the guy praying for me. am not sure who as i was too focused, so i did not open my eyes.) as if he was prophesying over me. it spoke about my studies, the pressure i am going through, the confusion. which was everything tt happened today.

i was shocked at the same time in awe. den i stood there pressing in and the spirit began burning in me. i was sooooo filled, i was crying soooo hard. i felt tt love and understanding from the Lord... it felt so good, i did not want to leave the alter. even as everyone was dismissed, i was there, pressing in, cos HE KNEW.

pple of the world sometimes can be very insensitive pple, i dun blame them. there is so much going through me inside than u think. u think a person can be compared to everyone else. YES. in this world tt's how it goes, if u suffer, her is also suffering with you.

but the Lord do not see the outside but the inside. many a times i am telling the truth, but because i know telling the truth would still make pple doubt me, so i nvr speak. in the end, i still get into a lot of trouble. i tell the truth, i become someone who is erm, trying to avoid.

one thing about me, i dun really like telling lies. (it's the truth, most of u believe me, but there's some who's like ha, u know)

anyways, i really am glad i could make it down today. thx man... it's also thanks to matthew's encouragement, or i'd have probably be at the PA at thomson during service, playing or not, i dun noe. but doubt so. i'm juz glad tt things fall in place... yea...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home