Monday, April 03, 2006

03/04/06

I~ I FEEL SO ALIVE!!!

hahaha... man! training was GOOD!

i felt so good juz punishing the back line and see them fumble. not tt i hate them la, it's juz their own politics in which i did not want to get involve but since it came out and hit me, i might as well defend myself! (nothing to do with the forwards ya. ha..) hahahaha... at least now, they get to have the back line they've always wanted.

but guys IF u ever read this (in which i doubt so, i dun hate u, it's juz mutual rivalry on the field. trust me, i did not start it man, all i wanted was to play as a team, but after all i heard... ha... man!) i'm starting to sound like enos la! HA!

man! i feel sooo good la! it's like i juz love playing what i'm playing now cos i get to try positions in which i nvr get to play. and it's true i dun really like it when someone tells me what to do. HA! play what i play first den say! i know what i'm doing. haha.... can u believe it, a new guy questioning me why i din run? ha! i know what i'm doing ya! =)

u think i suck? ha! let me trample over u den say! hahahaha!! in-center is like what i love to do la! go low hit hard! ha... i totally trampled over! if saha did not say down, i'd get up and go somemore till they hold me down tight. hahaha...

man! yea... i've made up my mind man. giving up my first team position lessens my pressure, as i wont need to worry about missing caregroups, not being able to attend training cos i need to do my dip final project, studying for my dip. hahaha. now at least the team wont expect much from me. to put me in for A'divs, it's up to them ya.. i hope i do play but, if they think i'm not up to it, den nvm la...

i'm definitely still working hard to WACK MY TEAM DEAD so as to secure my own place. ha! enough of looking down on me. now's the only time they can look down all they want, be complacent and get whooped! wake up call. it's only me, not ur real opponent. if u cant take a tackle from me, ur opponents will KILL YOU! ha!

sorry man, if i hit u too hard. i'm juz practicing what i'll do in the real game. and it's vice versa ya? i got hit so many times. np dude! so buck up!

I REALLY THINK OUR TEAM HAS A SHOT AT TOP 4 THIS YEAR! (read carefully!)

we're gonna make it somehow. NY, MEET MI! as for the rest of them, we musn't be complacent. if i'm in, i'll still play my hardest and kill all the other teams! cj, hci, ny, acs.... HAHAHAHAHA!!!

i'm totally psyched up la! so pls forgive me if my words are too painful! hahahahaha!!!

let me be like this juz this once, i wont do this again. hahaha... i'm juz feeling soooo on fire. ignore me if u want to. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home