Monday, April 03, 2006

03/04/06

HAHAHAHA!! ANOTHER ENTRY!!!

I'M HIGH!!!! hahaha...

i was listening to "the lion sleeps tonight" and i miss PreU 3 retreat sooooooooooooooo MUCH!!!! AH!!!!!!!!!!

i want to go back to bintan and relive those fun times... especially, those long bus rides, shopping, and of course, MI IDOL!!! WOOT!!!!

and thanks to shawna for the timor photo, whenever i missed timor, i could pick up the picture and juz stare at it till my whole mind enters east timor... hahahaha...

anyways, forgive me for my cockiness in my previous entry! hahaha.. i have to admit, THAT WAS cocky! hahaha... but i'm seldom like tt.. really, i was juz too high.. ha.. i simmered down a little already cos i'm falling sleepy.

but i still love my team. yea.... been through so much already and i've barely complained. dun wan to stir up conflicts ya.. haha...

kk, am off to sleep i guess.. wanted to study chem but AIYA! JIA LAT! i'll go get it out and read first..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home