Thursday, April 13, 2006

13/04/06

RAAAAAR!!!!!!

man! i'm super on fire! RAAAAAAR!!!! first, i got off the pitch smiling, feeling we did well, den on my way home, I WAS SOOOOOO FRUSTRATED!!!!!

hearing all the close tries against AC, seeing some of them with my own eyes, and experiencing it myself, I BET WE COULD'VE SCORED AT LEAST 20 POINTS!!!!

RAAAAAAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NUMBER 22 (sadly not 14, but a friend once told me 22 was a lucky no.) was sooooooo close to making history la!!!! raaaaaar!!!!!!!!!! saha, ran all the way to my side, catching AC, totally off guard! i looked, i told myself, TRY TIME! den best, i guess, i cant blame saha for not passing it out, cos i was 1/2 a metre slow, BUT! MY CALF HAD JUST HAVE TO GET CRAMPED! RAAAAAAAAAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! somemore since i was made first team by my coach, i should have done something good to deserve it la!

i know i let a lot of u down cos i couldn't come for trainings all, but trust me, i will work doubly hard to keep myself in the first line up since the coach placed me in. yea... promise.

I'M NOT JUZ GOING TO KILL ALL OF U NEXT MATCH, I WANNA KILL MYSELF!!!!

i am not gonna take a break during halves, gonna jog and make sure i'm warm. i wan to do my best for the team, BRING US TO TOP 4!

i believe, with the heart, WE CAN EVEN BEAT RJ!!!! unless SA wins them in group A, hehehehe.

RAAAAAAAR!!!! this is the only place i can shout it out!!!

SAVE ME FROM MY FRUSTRATIONS!!!! I AM GONNA CROM ALL MY OPPONENTS!!!! AH!!!!!! KILL ME!!!!!

ah.... i still dun feel any better though. but i wanna do sprints so tt i can hit 10 times harder!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home