Wednesday, April 12, 2006

12/04/06

ah... today was a nice but yet a sad day. =)

it's the last day of me being an assistant welfare director. which also means!!! i am gonna run away from my heavy debts since i am soooooo broke now! wuahahahahahahaha!!!

i was shocked to see the president cry though... yea.. but anyways, it felt good having ppl watch as i marched out and the song changes when the exco and presidents come in hahahahaha... sat down, and tt sad song played... aww... so saddening...

i want the MI Investiture soundtrack! hahahaha... like some movie OST. hahaha..

alright, i dunnoe what to say. soon and i'll be super free!! i've got a'divs tmr!!! 4 p.m. ACJC. hahaha...

man! am i ever excited though i doubt i'd be playing la!!! hahahahahahahaha =P

i'm not too bothered. i want my team to win. and i'll do my best to make them win too. =D

however, today was wierd. i could understand totally how the team felt about being lerthagic. my legs, they are juz aching though i barely ran!!! wierd! now it's so sore, i feel soooo good resting in bed. haha...

okok. tmr big day for me, u too girl. win tmr!

alright den time for me to take my rest. oon's out so no dota for now... -.-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home