Tuesday, April 18, 2006

18/04/06

ah... i had spa today!

haha... i now the word SPA just sounds sooo nice and relaxing... back rubs and massages. how nice.... I WISH!

when u're in JC spa is one of the worst things u'll face. it stands for Science Practical Assessment. (or something like tt) hahahaha!!!

man!!! i screwed up for SPA la!!! made quite a few minor mistakes, all thanks to my sotongness. haha...

ok, to perk up my day, i had extended lessons all the way till 5.30 when i actually end at 3.45. hahaha... perk me up? yea it did alright.

we had extra maths lessons which was further extended by 15 mins!!! but i'm not complaining. HAHAHAHAHA!!!

FOR THE FIRST TIME, I WISHED IT EXTENDED FURTHER!!!

i had soooo much stinking fun doing maclaurin's series all because it is actually ... THAT SIMPLE! hahaha...

man! how much have i missed out!? haha.. i'm mean if i were to blame mr saw for all the boring lessons, the lack of motivation... ar... haha...

let me be the first 0 pointer millenian to be the top math student. and be on the newspaper!! wuahahahaha!! I WISH! hahaha... ya man... i wish... (heh! shall be my birthday wish. hope i do not throw tt wish away by not fulfilling it! ha!)

ok, stinking tired. gonna have dinner and begin sorting out my notes for my chem file. i know i'm definitely down for detention this fri... ha... sick man...

seeya peeps!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home