Sunday, May 14, 2006

14/05/06

haha... while the rest are debating whether they want to dota, thought i'd pop by and blog. hahaha...

first, wanna thank joash for lending me his psp cos i was watching naruto movie 2 on his psp hahaha... MAN! holding on to a psp, really gives u a erm.... PSP FEEL! (Power! Such Power!!!)

hahahaha... den i wanna thank dot for her little card and kit kat. haha.. a little way of supporting us in tmr's match. THANKS!!! much appreciated!!!

talking about match.. i totally forgot la! and ya, i did not go down on sat... was too tired... after the prayer, i came home and bam! my hp rang till my dad shouted at me at about 8+ and my mom, haha.. she's nice. she told my dad that i went for all night prayer, let me sleep. hahahahaha...

they are still counting the no. of pple for dota.. -.- hahaha...

anyways, i cant wait for the holidays, den mid years! i have a feeling tt the holidays, will be a great turning point! in fact, by this week! i bet i am gonna feel good! provided school timings remain much the same and tt i wont have to go back to school tt much during the hols. =)

night cycling 26th may!!! i cant wait!!! den photog lessons!!! cool! i wanna start a touch rugby class!!! hahahahahaaha!!!!!! shall try my luck later in future and ask jeremy! HEH!!! den i wont miss rugby! =P

outsiders welcomed to join! (as if it has begun! hahahaha)

oh my! they have begun!!! hahaha.. BB!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home