Saturday, May 27, 2006

27/05/06

lean on me,
when you're not strong.
i'll be your friend,
i'll help you carry on.

had night cycling the WHOLE of last night, surprisingly, now tt i'm home and CLEAN, i dun feel sleepy but my senses and typing now is really SLOW!

haha... everything which happened last night, really felt like a dream. everything felt so fast yet so a day ago.

i enjoyed every moment spent... was really nice... a nice way to spend my birthday...

as we stopped at lao pa sat, and i checked my phone, saw sam cheng's sms in my hp. ha... den i was reminded of the time we rushed all the way down to lao pa sat to catch vic perform after edge, but we were too late. hahaha...

juz wanna thank all those who made yesterday special, and took the effort to sms me. ha! thanks!!!

esther chong also dropped by to pass me my birthday gift. ha.. u shouldn't have la.. but it was wonderful ya! thanks!! all the wierd and cool stuff, things i have NEVER seen! hahaha... cool pressie!

yea... i juz cant forget last night.. the bridge especially.... beautiful.... i'll miss it. hmmm... why am i using 'night' when it happened just this morning!!! hahahahaha!!!! SEE!!! how it just happened but felt sooo far away! hahaha....

i wanna go to sleep now with my beautiful thoughts of last night, so i'll extend my adventure in my dream... though i have like just 5 hrs of sleep left... haiz... cant do hw... wanted to.

seeya peeps!

(oh! i just typed in the date and i realised, it's still my birthday!!! hahaha... felt like it was over when morning broke... ha.. )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home