Wednesday, July 26, 2006

26/07/06

ARGH!!!! U DUNNOE HOW MUCH I WANT TO KILL MYSELF FOR THINKING TOO MUCH!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA *BISH*
SMASHES HEAD ON THE WALL!

ok BIG SMILES! =DDDDD

my follow up analysis show tt i have just reached moderate stress, enough to get me all moody and thinking too much. will tell u all more once i get a hold on that worksheet.

and like, i have collected numerous pictures of pple sleeping and tho's gonna come see her face hahaha!! so i will update later, when i have the time.

ah.... my period of stress is more or less gone, i realise now, my stress rating would not be a 16 already. ot would have dropped by almost 8 points! hahaha.... cos i am known to be good at coping with stress.

so like, ok, till i update! hahaha...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home