Thursday, December 14, 2006

14/12/06

YAY!!! everyone's coming back today. i like to see pple online whenever i am on but well, I'VE BEEN TOO BUSY TO TOUCH THE COMP THIS WEEK!!!

for the past few days i've only logged in like 20mins and then bed. I'M SOOOO DEAD TIRED!

i did not expect myself to be THAT busy... school and work. ah... so nice to be off, BUT! i cant wait to get back to work!!! I LOOOOOOOOOVE WORK! FUN!

oh yes, i have not taken the new monorail. HEH! we've got staff preview rides! the sentosa express is only opened in jan.

hmmm.. i feel like an independent boy now. busy man. hahahahaha!!!

school, work, and i went blood donation today! hahaha... my day's so relaxed. but i am so tired, i cant sleep for 10 days!

thank God for seeing me through... God's been good. given me strength when i needed it the most. today i woke up feeling rather refreshed though my eyes, hurt and THE STUPID NORTH EAST LINE TRAIN IS SOOOO STINKING COLD!!! HOW TO SLEEP!!!

ah... i loved this week. i cant wait to go back to sentosa and make more friends. hahaha... it's fun. FUN!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home