Tuesday, May 01, 2007

01/04/07

alright! tmr i'm going back in. saved myself a whole bottle of wine to enjoy hohoho!!! halfway through it already moscato ah.... sweet!

ok, so i did not really spend the day as i wanted to, i long to drop by east coast, but i din get the chance to. today went by slow and nice, enjoyed every moment of it from waking up, to bowling, to just walking around lot 1 with dot and joce den alone.

it's like just perfect, i had from like a big group of pple around to just me. i dunnoe how to explain what i mean, but it's different at every moment. like towards the end, i get to chat my heart out with dot, laugh here and there, then being alone, i get to reflect on my own and think about things. i enjoyed my day.

ok! now about tmr, somehow i feel different. i have a new motivation, i'm just some what looking forward to field camp, and towards the end of it. though it'll be another confinement, i'm looking forward to spending my time out again someday! haha...

things has changed a little i'd say, feels a bit different haha.. i guess all ns boys would experience it, i guess it's normal.

hopefully time away would put things seperated back together, would remove my past and give me a new start, would allow time for me to put aside certain things and begin to get my priorities straight.
i'll try my best again!
-
well i have been trying to recall the title of the songs my bunk mates sang in camp and today, enos asked me if i had the song. well, i did not have it but i wanted to d/l it and thanks to him, i have the song now! hohoho!!! i wish i could write songs like this. it's like it's the exact words i want to use to express myself. i just enjoy listening to it as khairi and gabe would sing this song before bed and i'd just tune in haha..
Iris by Goo Goo Dolls
And I'd give up forever to touch you
'Cause I know that you feel me somehow
You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be
And I don't want to go home right now

And all I can taste is this moment
And all I can breathe is your life
'Cause sooner or later it's over
I just don't want to miss you tonight

And I don't want the world to see me
'Cause I don't think that they'd understand
When everything's made to be broken
I just want you to know who I am

And you can't fight the tears that ain't coming
Or the moment of truth in your lies
When everything feels like the movies
Yeah you bleed just to know you're alive

And I don't want the world to see me
'Cause I don't think that they'd understand
When everything's made to be broken
I just want you to know who I am

And I don't want the world to see me
'Cause I don't think that they'd understand
When everything's made to be broken
I just want you to know who I am

And I don't want the world to see me
'Cause I don't think that they'd understand
When everything's made to be broken
I just want you to know who I am

I just want you to know who I am
I just want you to know who I am
I just want you to know who I am
army shop at west mall,
no auntie,
young lady hohoho!
pretty one! ha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home