Tuesday, February 01, 2005

one day.... i'll be hokage!!

haha.. quite a dream for me ya? haha.. hokage.. haha.. wad i meant is tt i'm gonna work real hard in everything i do now... maybe even in maths... i've got to start trying.. cos i got a feeling i wont be changing school or course or something. i muz do my best.. hope i pass chinese!! or even get an AO pass for maths... pls... God help me!! i want my A level cert!!

it also means tt i'm gonna work hard as a rugger too... gonna do my best! be more daring and radical. i really hate myself for having so little confidence.. in school, among friends, my CCAs... damn! i wanna be better! i've got to work hard man.. i definitely want to be a better rugger. i want to play more games. do something for my team. i really am excited for the A div's gonna work very hard for this period of time to really grasp wad they are doing and learn as much as possible.

anyway, school's back to normal. thing's still ok. was reminded about my past juz now.. i am sad but it's a stepping stone i have to take to learn. i love all my friends.. whether they hate me or not. whether i'm betrayed or not. the most, i'd juz get angry for a while den i ok liao. den fren fren again. i dun like to bear grudges or get angry.. cos i'm scared of having one fren less. (ok btw, all these tt i juz mention have nothing to do with juz now, to those who knew wad happen. it's juz tt i feel like writing stuff down.)

i juz wanna say sorry to this person. i guess he noe who he is. juz wanna settle stuff.. shall call him. i am praying for a fresh new start! so guys, see everyone of u tml!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home