Monday, January 31, 2005

uh oh...

okok.. now got more problem liaoz.. but it's my own problem now k pple? sorry ar if got u involved. or those who chose to get involved, pls let me settle myself now. dun wan to make things more sour like wad he said.

wah... now i've got a lot of problems man... guess have to settle them myself liaoz. so ok. dun worry. things is my fault i'll handle it. i dunnoe wad to do man. like i say. it's hard to trust anyone for now, but i guess i have to know who to trust now. guess there's gonna be quite a lot of problem for some time... haiz... i want to settle it asap.

gonna have to juz shut up and watch now. thinking about it is ruining my life man.. i juz want things to go back to normal. i din noe things'll be like this. i love my life as it is before everything happened. it's juz cos of a few sms tt pao tohed me... now my life's a wreak... God... pls help me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home