Monday, January 24, 2005

tml's monday..

man... my heart's juz beating sooo fast whenever i think of my speech... how am i gonna carry it out? can i be myself and not formal? will i have the support?? man... i'm sooo scared ahaha... how?

anyway, today is quite a long sunday for me.. haiz... after morning service, i had my BORING NLT1... den i had to do evening service duty alone with richardson. so had to run up and down at first to do both directing and cam.. thank God i stayed man.. if not i dunnoe who will do cam liaoz. haha.. i wanted to go home... but since matt was 'sick' jonathan had no tuition and dec was probably lazing at home. anyway, i plan to take 1 month off from ministry after this month cos those guys aren't doing their work at all.. they have to be pushed a lot. so troublesome. might as well dun come church.

ok.. so i was damn hungry man.. so after my parents picked me up, i was like making a lot of noise haha... my sis too.. we were like sooo hungry. somemore i cant go over buy food during service cos only 1 camera man and director. so we juz swapped here and there.. reached home, i gouged myself with 2 packets of magi mee.. and angel's supposed to get me nachos!! haha..

ok... today i din see ec around. was kinda worried... though we're not together, i'd still keep a look out for her.. she's more than a sister to me.. i still do care about her.... knowing her kind of person also got me real worried.. thank goodness it's juz because she's sick.. called and check. hope u get well soon..

ok. so nothing much to talk about today la... shall juz get on with a lil gaming and packing of bag and stuff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home