Saturday, January 22, 2005

Naruto..

ok.. i juz finished watching naruto... man.. nice show... really reminds me of what i am in the past. condemned, alone, hated.... now, look at me... i've got lots of friends i can count on, i've become something, someone, i am noticed, i am acknowledge, i win trophies, i'm even running for president of my school.... i've changed soo much... thanks to the God who's up there, who has guided me through. thanks to those who condemned me too.. they are the ones that groomed me to who i am now. they are the ones who put the passion in my heart to become someone. they are the ones who pushed me hard... changed my character, caused me to understand how it feels like to be condemn and so i dun condemn others. i treasure my friends a lot. i'd try not to hurt them. i'll only let them say me and i'm fine with it. someone's gotta be the joke in order to make pple laugh. i understand tt alot cos i do disturb others too. but most of them noe i dun mean it. and i'm happy for their understanding. i have come to learn what betrayal is in life, how it hurts. i understand what trust is in life and how it can see me through situations. i am thankful that i'm living an average life and life's fun.... watching naruto is like watching myself grow.. how i became more understanding and less violent. how my hardened heart became one really soft.... so soft to the extent i cant bear hurting others cos i noe the pain. i've changed.. but sometimes, i juz wished i could rekindle that fury to get back at pple. i juz remember those times when i juz din care about consequences and juz went berserk. sometimes, i feel i need tt in life to gain the respect and not be stepped on... but respect aint everthing... man.. i dunnoe wad i'm talking about.. guess i'm juz a lil angry and mad... but it'll simmer... so i'll go to bed and forget everything by the next morning.. nitez.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home