Sunday, January 16, 2005

parents' day

ok so today's parents' day but my parents din go.. actually they wanted to but my dad became lazy so they din come down. ha... my teachers were 'eager' to meet them haha.... so i went to school early today to do the painting of the MI banner. man... it looks real nice ar! had a fun and great time working with zhi wei, hui wen and lays. haha... i think i'll love SC life if we had more of such things going on haha..

anyway, there's suppose to be this picture which we took with our banner. it is suppose to make us look 'naked' cos lays saw me holding the banner above my neck and i was wearing rugby shorts so u cant see me wearing clothes haha... it's as if i used the banner as cover lol!! ok. so time flew by real fast.. after me and tee wei came back from eng kong eating our super yummy ice creams, we went to do some touch ups and put the banner up. haha... i think it is a job well done but need to secure it on monday. man... i'm soo proud of everyone tt helped out. cant do without ur help guys thanks!!!

so parents' day began and i had to get changed and go welcome those parents... i was doing the carpark, guiding cars and all haha... fun. after tt, they had a refreshment thingy where parents gather to talk to teachers haha.. man.. i was like quite hungry already haha... got myself some snacks. man.. the chicken pie was G.R.E.A.T!!!! nice! so everything ended, packed up... was real tired cos of training yesterday... so we got everything done, went back to SC den to 'celebrate" the completion of our first project den i went home with mr andrew. he gave me a lift home haha.. we took taxi.

soooo.... i am thinking about my election thingy.. i am soo nervous man.. i'm cracking my head about wad to say for my speech... i dunnoe wad to do man. i have to do posters too and they are to be put up on monday. haiz.... i dunnoe wad to do sia... juz have to think of something and be BHB... man... i suck at doing that.. makes me feel real wierd... ha..... i guess i juz wont touch on the BHB part and do something plain. haha....

so i dunnoe wad i want to be too, if i want to be president, i'll go all out if not, i'll be contented being an exco.. i dunnoe wad to do la.. will juz see how. i'll juz do the average job and leave the rest to my fellow millenians.

ok.. i'm having a party at my house now.. din go for edge cos i came home late like say 6.30... everything dragged a lil... anyway, off to take my dinner see u guys soon bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home