Friday, February 04, 2005

I love...

Carrie Chong!!! haha... man... nite after nite she never fails to help me forget my troubles with her really ~sweet~ voice.. aww... haha... i juz feel comfortable with her 'around'.. though she'll never get to know me... it'll be my greates dream to ever meet her man... she's sooo cool and sweet..

anyway, i tot today would be juz the perfect day tt i could come home and rest my aching body, but i guess not! i had SC, SL meeting with the FL. haha... total defence day ar.. den wait for kumari den go home. on the LRT, a 10 min ride dragged on to a 45 min ride!!! damn train! hope it loses business! i got 920 so no worries ha! i was like sooo tired, and yet i had to stand one school period! kaoz!! i bet kumari would have reached home by the time i reached home... haiz...

okok.. so i cant play maple now and tt's juz sooo sick... really wish i could play some games.. anyway, got loads of things to settle.. argh!! E-club stuff too.. the money and all... got to do something about it la.. dunnoe why so much money gone... sianz.. i'm in deep shit.. gotta think of a solution now..

one last thing! haha.. though i din make it to president, i am still gonna do my best to fill up all ur toilets with toilet rolls!!! hahahaha!! i dun want to make all those who voted for me disappointed.. so i'll do my best! as for orientation... i am not in the commitee.. so not burning socks.. haha... kk... so tt's all for today. see u pple tml.. (gonna be another long day for me... zzzz..)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home