Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Nothing much... (edited)

these days, there seems to be nothing much to blog about leh. haha.. i know now my blog like a bit boring la hor sam! haha.... but i'll think of nice stuff to blog k! like wad u guys like me to blog???

anyway, i'm juz very busy.. trying my very best to complete my tutorials, homeworks and all... especcially my notes.. they are sooo incomplete!! haha...

so... i'm trying to work hard.. hope school end early these days cos i juz realise my optimal study period is from about 5.30pm to 8pm.. haha...

now, carrie chong would be on too haha.. so i guess i'll go catch some shut eye for now.. ( still have chem and GP to complete... zzz... maybe later den do, rest a bit first.. haha...)


***********************************
oh yea... juz one last thing!! haha... juz wanna say thanks to akira for going down with me to clementi.. haha.. thanks man. and also, i want to buy tt shoe le! haha.. and yea, thanks for the takoyaki!! haha.. nitez pple... (12.51am...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home