Tuesday, May 24, 2005

that feeling agian..

ar... juz having that wierd guilty feeling again... lonely and bored at home... once again, like wad jeremy seaward said, us youth like using the internet to relieve stress, boredom, loneliness, sadness etc.. i am one of them.

heh... yea.... i guess i feel guilty cos i have not gotten any work done, am juz bored, sad tt the day is gonna go by... tml school starts... i dunnoe how i'm gonna catch up on my hw... argh!!!!!!!!

i dunoe why i feel like this. only had this after my nap at about 6.. i wouldn't have woken up but i was awaken by the presence of the unwanted. it was holding me to sleep. my dream and room blended into one, keeping me in a semi conscious state. and with tt, i prayed and pulled my lifeless body out of bed.

decided to use the tv to keep me awake, but it was sooo difficult. forced myself till i was wide awake.. sooo now, i'm still tired, but i aint planning to go to bed yet... probably do some praying and stuff first.

man... i juz remember tt part in bed where it's presence was sooo strong and it was holding me to my bed.... but still, God's power is almighty and no evil one is stronger than my God!

anyway, guess i'm suffering the after effect... this wierd feeling... i am juz keeping the house sound noisy by keeping the tv on... the method i always use to keep myself from feeling lonely.. juz realized something... when ever we have problems, we dun turn to God first but alternate ways...

me, when i felt like getting rid of this sick and wierd feeling, first thing i think of, tv, din work, comp, if comp still dun work, her, and if nothing works! i'm doomed! but no! i still have God! i should have placed Him right at the top of the list... haiz... but now, i've carried out the first 2 already.... soooo... i'd better get praying...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home