Wednesday, May 18, 2005

damn it la...

ar... guess we lost our final chance la.. i want to go to PA. not only for my own sake for going there, but fulfilling the yr 3's dreams of playing there...

haiz.. at least we did our best and played like gentlemen... though there's this PJ jerk tt kicked me. he's lucky i din tell ref. was to lazy to go pick a figh, i want to win! all i had in my head was to go forward. so i juz ignored him.

come to think of it, he could've been sent off.. den we might have a higher chance of winning sia... and next year, he will play properly cos i know he's a yr1..

all i can say is tt i was damn disappointed and sad... extremely angry. i know i totally suck at my tackles man.. they were major side steppers but that's no reason for me for not taking their wingers down. i sincerely apologise.

i know tt there was one run which i ran, i know i could out run them but i dunnoe why the heck i stopped! argh!!!!! that was the thing that made me soooo mad! and everyone thought was because we lost and all. yea.. we lost, i'm sad. but i'm disappointed in myself... tt final run which i made, when i think again, and saw saha, i know it was 70% a try! i had to slow down to try sidestep. WT*....

it's only a damn 3 points difference..... so f***ed up.... ar.... sorry for my language.. but it really makes me mad to think.

worst part, was when i saw CJ winger. damn it. he scored in the same way i wanted to. and that was why i broke down half way during the CJ vs JJ game.... cos i lacked the confidence at last minute and i have to admit, i felt really pressured..

i only woke up after 20 mins through second half. and now i noe wad it REALLY means to be fired up. all this while i thought i was, but i was juz playing it easy. next match, i want to play first team again. this time, i know i'm gonna do wadever it takes to score.
****************************
so i'm back home and watching this show, my sassy neighbour or something.. haha.. made me laugh a lil.. feel much better la... juz wanna relax now cos my whole body's burning hot.. and i wanna brush my teeth like never before.. i ate, drank breathed in mud and muddy water. *pui!* hahaha...
so.. ya.. back to watching tv... see u guys soon...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home