Friday, July 29, 2005

tired, tired, TIRED!!

arh.. i'm soooo tired today.. i dunnoe why also... i juz cant wake up in the morning, i slept through chinese... ar...

haha.. i am soo happy to have sucha nice chinese teacher la.. haha... after i changed my chair to the other roller, computer type chair, i was adjusting the seat to fit my head haha.. cos i wanna sleep!! i was right in front of cher but she like juz continue teaching, waking me occasionally haha.. best part, i slept with my face facing her hahaha.. she also not angry... i guess her mood today's good ha...

the aircon was soooo nice tt after lesson, i stayed in S1 and continue sleeping for a while more..haha.. at least they did not mind me sleeping in their class.. hmmm.. wonder who's sit was i at..

anyways, the day went slow and the last period, phyisics, i ended up sleeping majority of the test review.. haha.. too tired.. cannot tahan... Mr chen only woke me up after i stopped putting my head on the table and sleeping with my face up haha.. wierd huh?? i tot head on table will kena caught so i put my head up hahahaha... but anyway, after he called me up, i wasn't too sleepy...

now i'm real tired too... guess, i'll do a bit of work and go to sleep already.. bb!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home