Monday, September 26, 2005

oh no...

woah woah woah... i'm in trouble.. am really tired now... still kinda have my essay to complete.. i realised that i kinda wrote it a little off point... no, maybe way off point...

guess i got a little carried off while writing it. now, i dunnoe wad to do. oh man...

my right eye is kinda starting to swell again... i still hafta go to school tml. need to study. need to do something bout my promos. i still dunnoe where in the world is my lecture notes for period 2...

man... i need to finish it today!! cos mrs ong is coming in for lesson tmr..

argh... juz saw something painful and it's getting to me now.. shall stop here...

AHHH!! *shuts eye*

hate people who tortures others... hate bursting veins!!! ar.. am off!! cant type, hands soft.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home