Sunday, October 02, 2005

haha... am watching charlie's angel while at the same time, doing my written report. haha.. drew barrymore's so cute. haha... she's got this baby face, and there's this part where she woops 5 guys, and after wooping them, the music changes and she dances off.. haha...

cameron diaz's cute too.. haha.. i like her with her butt dance haha... =D

anyway, dunnoe wad's with me. haha... cant believe i did not go to church the whole of today. thought i'd drop by in the evening but guess i did not ha.. wonder if it'll happen if i lived alone or if my parents aren't around...

ok, something just for fun. haha... these few days, kinda have lots of time myself, have discovered some things about me and kinda changed a lil throughout this time. haha...

1. I discovered today that i still like playing with toys. haha.. cool ones. =D
2. wearing specs these few days has allowed me to know some stuff, and understand some things..
3. I miss playing rugby.
4. I need lots of time to study/revise 1 set of work, I'm too easily distracted.
5. But i'm totally focused once I sit down and do it.
6. am getting lazy these days.. find myself sleeping a lot more than usual.
7. I'm gonna go blind soon.
8. I do not feel "out of place" like i do last time.
9. Being at home alone is no more lonely but rather boring.
10. I'm becoming bad. =P
11. I miss my parents.
12. I love finishing up my assignments.
13. I have improved a little more in terms of self-control.
14. I like going to school myself especially times when i'm lonely or feeling down. i get to reflect..
15. I cant wait for promos to be over.
16. I'm not soo worried about the kind of results i get, i juz wan to do things i used to do alone after promos
17. I wanna go fishing.
18. I'm being very sentimental in terms of my thoughts these days.
19. I've been thinking more about this topic "love", through things i've seen, shows i've watched and quizes i did.
20. There's someone -SECRET- =D whom i think means something to me.
heh Can u break the code and find out wad is it? haha...

haha... have really enjoyed these few days of school and life. haha.. cant wait for everything to be over especially oral presentation, den i'll start skipping school. probably spend a day by the reservoir and do some luring. promos starting soon and its gonna soon be over too. =)

days are really nice... all of u, take care ya.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home