Thursday, September 29, 2005

=)

heh... ok, i juz saw the technical demo for FF7 which might be coming out on PS3. hahaha... quite cool cos the visuals are good! close to that of the movie!! haha... cool huh! wish there's some continuation though...

anyway, ha.. was having some thinking time this morning and realise why i thought of vanessa. lols i totally forgot that this song was kinda about her. hahahahaha... lame ya? hahaha... but it was. i suddenly remembered why it's about her, but it's my lil sercret ya? haha...

hmmm... am really trying my best for my promos... dunnoe how i'd do... am getting my maid to make me a cup of coffee.. gonna see if i can last and study with coffee.. haha..

muz really thank my maid... though i'm suppose to be the one looking after the household, and groceries and all, my maid's doing most of the stuff.. she's a nice and honest person. am sooo glad she came to know the Lord. now, she's like a sister in christ to me, probably like a mother.. haha.. a mother that pampers me and my sis.. haha...

miss my parents though.. life's really nice and quiet cos there's no one to nag at me... but when i started thinking "if they died?" i juz stopped that thought abruptly and broke down... guess, i do love em a lot... by the time they come home, i can go to school myslef already... my dad need not fetch me to school... i'm getting used to this life... it's nice.. if only promo's over, than life now would be PERFECT! i'd probably skip school here and there juz to go do some angling.. ha... miss luring at our reservoirs.. though i've barely caught any fishes in our reservoirs, life is nice and quite while i do my casting... ah....

life's peaceful... i love those places.. i'm really alone and all...

ok, back to work already... am gonna miss some people... yea... by the time i finish promos, A's would've probably begun... ha.. NO MATTERS! i'm juz happy to be like i used to. ha.. aint worried about being lonely.. juz hate the boredom! hahahaha....

bb~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home