Friday, September 30, 2005

it all begins here.. now.

have juz taken my GP paper.. dunnoe how id do.. i had more than sufficient time for my essay but not enough for my paper 2.. ha... i had 40 mins spare after finishing my essay. guess i kinda scribbled through it..

there's nothing on that piece of question paper that tapped into my head.. none of the topics got me started. my mind was blank.

anyway, i wrote an average essay this time.. aint gonna score high but am glad it's all over. (or should i be glad?)

wad if i retain?

this have got me thinking a lot these days... all i know is that throughout tt 40 mins, not only did i sleep through it, i prayed through most of the way.. was really tired..

could not concentrate on passage 2 juz now as i was pretty tired.

guess i was tired because i spent last night figuring out how to do physics. i soo want to tear it up.

i dun noe how to do it. i am sure i know yet the answer, was wrong. i searched the net, drink my coffee, sweared that i'd find it out before i sleep. but to no avail. DAMN!

i'm gonna try it later again. and i'm sooo gonna figure it out. STUPID JCS COMING OUT WITH STUPID FREAKING HARD QUESTIONS!

either that or i'm juz stupid.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home