Sunday, May 28, 2006

28/07/06

if i could live my own fairy tale...

i could be the benevolent KING,
to be loved by those under my rule.
i could have anyone as my queen,
i'd choose the smartest and the most beautiful in my land.
i'd have an army, rule my kingdom.
i'd be the most powerful, most loved.
i'd watch over my people and make sure all's going well.
there'd be no fighting, no wars.
i'd have many talents, do anything i want.
smart, wise, crowned, with all the riches.
if i could have my own fairy tale...

OR

i could be a PRINCE in bright shining armor,
strong and vigilant.
i'd slay dragons and save my damsel in distress.
i'd have balls in which i'd dance with - the one i love.
i'd be young and free, wild and full of energy...
if i could have my own fairy tale...

BUT

i'd choose to be the peasant,
the peasant who lives a peaceful, humble country life.
be a carpenter or farmer.
i'd be my own prince, and win my princess's heart.
i'd be the one who would know how to treasure what i have.
be the one who will always be there when i'm needed.
to be the one, who truly loves her for who she is.
be the one who slay lions and bears, to protect what belongs to me.
to be the one who will understand hardship and strive for a better life.
be the one to work, cook, and work my way to become what i choose to be.
i can be a prince, a king, anyone i wish to be.
i can be a person, loved and cherished by the towns folk.
i can be a person who will respect and love the people around me.
fun loving, cheerful, and always making people around me happy.
if only i was a peasant in my very own fairy tale...

there's nothing wrong in being imperfect, or not being able to live up to expectation. carpe diem! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home