Tuesday, August 08, 2006

08/08/06

argh!!! i'm soo sad cos i missed the over night hike at macritchie in which i was soooooo looking forward to... man! i'm sooooo sad!

no one msged, no meeting no nothing? oh well.... man....

anyways, i'm indulging myself in work and of course, THE AFTERS!!! whoooo!!! hahaha... their song, love lead me on is nice, but the album, it's superb! i love their type of genre. whoo hoo!!! now i would have no regrets buying such a cd. hahaha...

and i think my dad's gonna get me a zen vision, though a zen v will do... i just feel tt i don't deserve it. my results dun show. i am still playing comp games here and there, i'm not pushing myself hard enough to deserve it. some how, i wish he'd forget i popped the question of buying an mp3. and i won't mind if he did.

anyway, taking a short break from just 10 mcqs~! hahahahaha!!! ok i have to go back! ha!

-

brother john's sermon's real good, i know i'll never have tt loneliness or bored or what so ever negative thought ANYMORE!! WHOOO!!! the joy of the Lord is my strenght! =DD

i am assured of God's love, and what do i need more than God? my friends?? HA! they fail me everyday!!! hahaha.. but i don't blame them, cos i fail them at some point too. no one's perfect!

but it's nice to be remembered. =DDD like when i was suspended, and lay kuen and kai ling came up to visit me, with a gift from kannan. hahaha.. COOKIES!!! thx man.

then there's dorothy who wrote me tt lil note, encouraging me, thx.... THX!

at least i'm still remembered by some when i'm not around, at least there are some who will still ask "where's gab" when i'm not around. haha.. =)

and i loved to be cheered at! HAHA... like when i went up the bus. haha. it was sarcarstic la, but hahaha... it's a long and darn funny story of how the bus uncle scolded one of my school mates for not 'tapping' his card and then i managed to catch the bus cos of tt haha... and so they cheered. LOL? hahaha..

okokok ENOUGH! i'm soo happy despite my disappointment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home