Thursday, August 10, 2006

10/08/06

my family's all caught up watching this korean drama, heaven's tree. it stars park shin hye, who's amazingly pretty, and in the show, many of her expressions just reminds me of this friend of mine... ha... watching her act is like seeing my friend in the show. ha... but i dun realy watch it, only when i'm taking breaks haha..



ha.. the show's really dramatic. like almost all the parts i watch are sooo sad, so much desperation. ah... korean dramas ar..

-

anyway, these days have been really windy! OOH! NICE!

last night, as i look up, and the curtain's floating abouve my head, i thought, one day, if i were to leave for some where far for like forever or the day i die, i'd wish i could be a wind chime on the window instead. one which makes soft gentle ringing sounds, sooo pleasant to the ear, that'll make the one i love feel so much at ease, so peaceful....

i wish i had a chime on my window pane. i could just imagine the sound of it last night, as i slowly fell asleep. that soft gentle ringing in my ears. soo pleasant...

well... all this's making me feel all moody. ha... so i'll just continue with my other stuff... ha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home