Sunday, October 08, 2006

08/10/06

i wanted to go for evening service but sleep got the better of me. ha...

oh well, my sis woke me up at 7.15pm i slept for 3 hrs! man!

had the wildest dream. haha...

somehow, ever since the haze became bad, and i began having headaches, i've stopped studying. simply lost the motivation, the mood. i hope tomorrow will spark a new desire to study. i need to start.

ok, i'm really glad at the work that God's doing in everyone.

as for me, i've manage to break free from many things. one of them, relying on my blog to overcome my boredom and loneliness.

i am just glad that blog is no longer so much part of my lifestyle, that whenever i feel lonely i'd turn to blogging. now i have God and also my friends around me. whenever i miss em, i pray for em. whenever i think of them, i pray God bless them and take good care of them so tt i'll see them soon.

friends are soooo important to me and i thank God for ALL of you. i miss many whom i've lost contact with. it's sad.

ok, i'm just glad with the pple i have around me now. those in school and in church.

see you all around.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home