Monday, September 25, 2006

25/09/06

dun go crying cos jonathan lost haha!

the malay population have probably burnt a large hole in their wallets hahahaha!

I TOLD U HADY WOULD WIN! hahahaha.

personally, i like jonathan's voice, cos it's more manly compared to that of hady's and his voice is more of what i think i'd hear on a cd. whereas hady's voice fits more like erm, the oldies kind of songs. haha... reminds me of crooners and jazz singers. oh well. hahaha...

anyway, with my new hair cut, i have become singapore idol HA! ok, i'm joking. it's cos, someone told me i looked like hady from the side and on my way out of school, another called me jonathan, cos i had his looks. HAHAHA!!! i should've cut my hair before grad tea. hahahaha!!! =P

LALALA!!! I'M AN IDOL! HAHAHAHAHA!!! EGOEGOEGOEGOEGO =PpPpPp

anyways, so far, the my papers look, i say again, LOOK quite fine. i've passed every paper i've gotten back except for physics paper 1 in which i failed by 1 mark. ha... man...

I PASSED GP, FINALLY!!! crap man... for someone who gets A2 and B3s (and once in a long while A1) for english, I AM FAILING GP! crap. hahaha... oh well, i passed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home