Tuesday, October 10, 2006

10/10/06

BLOODY HORNY CHINESE BUSINESS MAN! (from indonesia)
pardon my language.
shame on you!

this entry is once again dedicated to my maid.

i am just trying to find a way if possible to get her on readers digest under the everyday hero section or better, a story on her.


SHE'S A SUPERWOMEN!

ok, her daughter was doped an this bloody business man nearly did something real bad to her.


AND HE'S MOST PROBBLY NOT FREAKING GOING TO JAIL COS HE'S RICH!

wth!

he better start thanking God that my maid's merciful. cos they wanted to kill him.
I WOULD'VE BEATEN THE NUTS OUT OF HIM!

it's just that feeling of what if it was ur girlfriend. well, it need not even have to be my girlfriend, a friend, and be sure i'd knock him silly!

MAN! the atrocity! horny old man!

well, my maid is just a wonderfull person,
READ IT CLEARLY!

TOTALLY BLESSED BY GOD!

God's hands of blessing is simlply just on her everywhere she goes!!! she's so humble, honest, nice... i could go on!

and THANK GOD FOR ANSWERING OUR PRAYER!

her daughter was protected and the horny businessman did not get to do anything cos it was just that time of the month!

HALLELUJAH!

what's worst, she nearly died of an overdose of drugs, according to the doctors at the hospital. THANK GOD!

man, if i know who's that man, i'd shame him to the very core he'd just commit suicide.

ok, i need to simmer down. i'm talking rubbish.

anyway, also, before my maid left, quite a number of people in church blessed her, and it totaled to quite an amount, almost half a month's pay. =) thank you all!

truly the Lord's watching over her family. i glorify God for what he has done for her. it makes me glad.

she's like my second mom. hahaha... =)

THANK YOU JESUS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home