Saturday, May 05, 2007

05/05/07

attend C! swee... hahaha...

ok, so i got a virus from my parents the last book out, caused me fever and vomitting. well.. because of this illness, a lot of things changed.

that night cos of vomitting and body aches, i couldn't sleep the whole night. the pain and the uncomfortable especially the scary thought that the food i vomitted out was my dinner 7 hours ago and it's undigested. thought i was gonna die man... hahahaha!

that night i was able to begin arranging my thoughts, and spent the rest of the night seeking God. just began speaking to him and soon, a peace just entered my heart, a new feeling, that strong attached feeling slowly detached itself and that night, i felt really free.

i get too easily attached to things i feel comfortable with and it hinders me when i'm in camp. now it's just different, it just feels like going to school. i feel all better, and if i do not fall ill again, i'm in fact looking forward to continue with my trainings and see myself grow stronger by the day.

i just thank God for everything. even getting this attend c and booking really made things feels so much better.

field camp tmr once i go back! haha... after field camp and SIT test, everything's gonna be smooth and easy hohoho!!! except SOC and IPPT la.. hahahaha.... oh well! i need to work harder!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home