Sunday, May 27, 2007

26/05/07

it's already 27th may, but i'll be blogging about the 26th.

i cant believe, that it's already 27th. time flies so fast. though i booked out on friday night, it did not feel much different from booking out on saturday morning... ha..

anyways! it's the first time in all my 20 yrs, tt i have pple actually celebrating my birthday for me hohoho.. i mean, not that i nvr had one, but they were more erm, meaningful ones. (i dunnoe what word i should use to describe.)

well, in the afternoon, i had my net group coming over to my place to celebrate it for me. i mean, all the way, i am touched. even the new members came.

then at night, went for pirates of the caribean then had a little surprise at mac, with a cake, a gift and a beautiful handmade card by kailing. it's really cool la! style sia! haha...

i finally have a new wallet la!! thanks sooooo much! it's a realy nice wallet and i like it a lot! been a while since my last wallet retired. used it for about 3 and a half yrs already. i thank God for my new wallet =D

we stayed at mac till there were no trains home! haha.. i was sooo sleepy la, in fact i am now, but i just have to blog before i forget haha... in fact i've already forgotten some stuff...

not forgetting those who smsed me at 12midnight. ha... show started 9.15pm and ended at 12am. superb show hohoho..

well, today was a superb day. since the time i reached edge, rested there. wonderful time, really. then the movie. in fact i began the day with some shopping at plaza, which i enjoyed, wished i could stay a lil longer though ha...

today's just wonderful... i love edge. and i miss edge every weekday. but today's just superb. haha.. i am repeating myself, cos it's just so nice, somehow. =P


please just freeze time at that moment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home