Thursday, May 31, 2007

31/05/07

going back in soon.

well, spent my day, watching lots of videos. one of which was the 200 pounds. really nice show.

neways, it always come back; that feeling of not wanting to go back. and i'd end up talking to my blog hahaha... i dunnoe who to talk to, who to tell how i feel, except my blog. maybe through here, i'd get to "tell" you how i feel.. ha...

though it's gonna be a short 2 days, being stuck off main land singapore is a lousy feeling. alighting from the ferry, walking down that same road back "home".

tekong has been my home for the most of these 2 months, it's coming to an end soon, and i'm both glad and sad. am gonna miss all my bunk mates, buddies i have made. wonder where i'd go. and if i did not enter command school, at least enter me into some vocation where i know no one, where i am not an infantry soldier hohoho... throw me to the navy! or civil defense, man i dun mind.

life feels restricted at every point of growing up, and it gets worse. i guess it'll just be all about how i cope with it. i want to ORD! hohohohoho!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home