Tuesday, May 24, 2005

dreamy me...

wad i see in front of me seems so dreamy, so foggy...
as if life to me is juz another story...
i love everyone around me,
more than anyone in this world, my family.
a mother who loves me so much,
looks after me, feed me, house me and buy me things and such.
a dad who works all day,
to put food on the table in which we enjoy yet need not pay...
a sister who's always there,
when ever i'm bored or lonely and when no one cared.
life is pain, yet so nice...
i'm enjoying it cos i've not paid the price...
sometimes, life's juz soo nice but in reality, u have juz sooo many problems but u dun wanna face them... sooner or later, u'll have to face them but i, rather run away from them.. sometimes, i juz dun ever want to wake up after i go to bed. my family, especially my mom loves me soo much. yet i feel, i'm gonna let her down... God has blessed me with such a nice family... hope i want disappoint them...
i feel real guilty now... i cant sleep, cant do anything... i feel i dun deserve it, but my mom, she bought me a new laptop... man... i'm really gonna treasure it... sometimes, when i'm lonely at home like juz now, i juz wish my parents are at home. and now tt they are back, my dad watching the tv, my mom also watching the tv but in her room, the house has become nice and noisy... i feel comforted by these sounds.... but.. my school work and all... ar... i think wad i am typing now is like rojak.. make no sense.
wish i had a friend which i could really talk to, enjoy myself and all.. i remember my pri school days.. the only best friend i ever had.... clarence tan... man.. he was the bestest of friends i ever had. the only friend i can trust with my whole heart. nvr let me down, nvr sell me out. his loyalty, is wad makes me proud. now, society is such a painful place, no one u can trust, pple constantly trying to get u down and stuff... makes me feel sorry for those who fall victim to these pple. i know how u feel. cos i was once like u. despised, hated, neglected, rejected. thank God, he is in my life and he has seen my through. those who hated me, are now friends. like i said before, i pray for my enemies. look at them now. we're like buddies. so friends, God is real. he has seen me through all my tough times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home