Wednesday, May 25, 2005

New committments..

guess i am gonna try for a new start.. gonna start studying hard.. wanna make a come back for mid years.. hop back on my feet and strive for good results...

haha... i really hope tt i can make myself study... it's really really difficult.. also, rugby committments. now tt i've improved, i'm gonna improve more. i wanna make it somewhere playing my favourite game. gonna work real hard on my tracking and tackling.

btw, i juz saw some photos of myself joshua's friend took.. oOo... i look soooo cool!! hahahaha!! i cant wait to get a hold on those pictures and post it hahaha.. actually, some of the of the other photos, i more like extra haha.. blocking camera lol!!! i only see my no. haha..

anyway, life's already kinda restarted for me.. haha.. i juz hope things'll go well.. juz have a nice new life... wanna work towards a change to make my days i spend meaningful. i juz need this major change in my life.. ha... gonna be a new me! =D

kk.. i juz cant wait for hols, and training and mid yrs when school reopens. however, i am not looking forward to GP exam... haha...

gonna stop here... bb!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home